The Black Knight - p.12

  





Huzzah!! Sadly this will be the last of the rapid finishes. But on this page - finally they are in the same room!! Seems like it took months to get here to me! :|

I hope you're enjoying what has happened and are looking forward to what happens next! <3
Remember if you click on the page it will be a lot bigger. :)

Here's your bonus! It's the rejected Happy Easter picture. I decided not to use it because Evan hadn't been introduced into the storyline yet. So I hope Marcus enjoyed hogging the spotlight all this time!

See you next page!!

1 comment:

  1. El Caballero Negro parte 12

    Your agenda for today is...
    Nothing.

    Sigh...

    Just like every single day! It's lonely...

    I guess I'll go sit in the throne room. ALONE FOREVER.

    As the prince it is yuor job.Please do it with less melodrama.

    Su orden del día de hoy es ...
    Nada.

    Suspiro...

    Al igual que todos los días! Es solitario ...

    Creo que voy a sentarme en la sala del trono. POR SIEMPRE SOLO.

    A medida que el príncipe ese su trabajo. Por favor, hacerlo con menos melodrama.

    ReplyDelete